Sunday, March 1, 2015

C4K February

My first C4K, Jordan S previewed “The Girl That Was Supposed to Die” a story she was previewing. The story is about girl who does not know who or where she is and the first thing she hears is “take her out back and finish her off”. Jordan did a great job previewing the book. In my comment on her blog, I commended her on the outstanding job she did. Secondly, her opening sentence was great and it really grabbed the audience. With just a few grammatical errors, I thought she did a great job previewing the book.   

My Second C4K, Makayla talked about horseback riding with her friend and her sister over the weekend. She has two horses, Cherokee and Dusty. I commented that I had never been horseback riding but I have heard from some of my friends that it is very fun.

In my Third C4K, Owen overviewed the first couple of scenes from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. One of the scenes he went over was when Dobby appeared in Harry’s room and told Harry not to return to Hogwarts for his second year. Dobby says bad things are going to happen to Harry. I commented that it was my favorite book in the series and how he did a great job reviewing the first couple of scene in the book.

In my Fourth C4K, Diangelo overviewed the new movie Selma. Selma is a movie about Civil Rights in the State of Alabama, led by Dr. Martin L. King Jr. I commented he did a great job on his post. I also told him the movie Selma has a powerful message and if he ever gets a chance to visit the Selma/Montgomery area, he should go to the Edmund Pettus Bridge where Bloody Sunday occurred.
www.imdb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment