Sunday, March 29, 2015

C4K #5, 6, and 7

La’Cora wrote a blog post about Kevin Durant and why it is his favorite basketball player. He goes on to explain why Kevin Durant is beloved both on and off the court. Also, he talks about how Durant is an entrepreneur. At the end he makes a statement saying Durant isn’t just a basketball player, he is a role model.
In my comment, I said that Durant is a great role model for children with at-risk behavior from low-income backgrounds; He has his own charity that is meant for that. I agreed with La’Cora and stating that one day Durant will be in the NBA hall of fame.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAYQjB0&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tmottgogo.com%2Fkevin-durant-awards-150k-to-three-p-g-county-organizations%2F&ei=pp0YVaKHJon-yQSgm4KQBQ&bvm=bv.89381419,d.cWc&psig=AFQjCNH8o-BeMhHevYRipYUdDwjA2Ex0-g&ust=1427762979642117


In Mario’s blog he posted about the book divergent. He stated that the book was boring and that he was not interested in it anymore. Also, the more he read into the book, the more he was not interested in it. He finished the book and realized that he actually enjoyed the book more than he thought.
I commented, when I first read divergent I was not really into it. Like him, when I got to the end of the book I realized it had a pretty good story line to it. Some books just have to grow on you, the more you read the more engaged and interesting it becomes.

Katy K’s blog post was about tennis. I can tell that she enjoys playing tennis. She mentioned that sometimes you get to miss school because of matches. The best part about tennis is that you can play indoors or outdoors.

I commented that tennis was the first sport I picked up when I was in middle school. I used to love going to practice and talking to my teammates. I never really enjoyed playing on dirt I’d rather play on hard surfaces. I wished her luck on her upcoming tournament.  

No comments:

Post a Comment