Sunday, April 26, 2015

C4K #8, #9, and #10

Ethan’s blog post was a summary of the series “Series of Unfortunate Events”. In his summary, he points out and describes who the main characters are. Then explains how the parents die and how the children now live with the uncle who just wants their fortune.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAYQjB0&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsnicket.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FA_Series_of_Unfortunate_Events&ei=7rk9Var_K8fcsAXr_oDoCA&bvm=bv.91665533,d.b2w&psig=AFQjCNHmjpzrfhFlr5iMyG15q7qImZlRZQ&ust=1430195048592732
I commented that when I was younger that series of unfortunate events was one of my favorite series to read. He did a good job describing the three children.

In Tyson’s blog post, he was explaining his school’s first ever drive in movie night. He explained how there was going to be a truck with a giant screen to watch a movie outdoors.

I commented that I love to go to a drive in movie. I remembered in 5th grade when my class held a drive in movie on the football field.

In Ethan’s blog post, he explains his plans of making a video game company. He was going to create a game that has a great game-play and a story. He is not greedy and is going to sell his games for semi-cheap.


I commented that I love to play video games with a great game-play. He also had a pretty solid business plan laid out. Neat idea he had was to allow people to work at home as long as they put in the hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment