Sunday, February 15, 2015

Blog Post #5

A PLN or Personal Learning Networking is anything that aids, helps, advises professionally, or offers ideas via tools and people. When used right, they can be useful and effective.
In education, methods of teaching are forever changing. With a personal learning network, it is an easy way to stay connected and updated on what is trending.
sjsd.libguides.com


Symbaloo.com is a great way to start your own personal learning network. It is incredibly easy to use and a very useful tool. After a short tutorial, you can start using your personal learning network. It has icon “websites” that you can easily access and you can add or delete to your liking. Stated by, Welcome to My PLE, personal learning networks are a great way to stay organized and are very useful. The students are allowed now to adventure out on their own with the guidance of the instructor.


I just simply connected my facebook to my symbaloo.com account and now I am already using it. I have personalized it to keep me updated on what is new.   

2 comments:

  1. Michael,
    I think I commented on the wrong post, but this one is equally as great! It was informative and helpful to people like me who aren't as technologically advanced as others. Thanks for informing me!
    Payton

    ReplyDelete