Sunday, January 18, 2015

Blog Post #1

When I switched my major, the first thing I remember was somebody telling me how hard EDM 310 was. Also, I heard that EDM 310 takes a lot of time from your schedule. I realized after Mr. G explained the syllabus and what was expected from us in the class, that it seemed it will not be as hard as some people said it would be. I have not had any classes like EDM 310 in either high school or in college. I think that the most difficult thing for me in this class will be, to stay on top of my work and not get behind. I will need to start on projects immediately and not wait until the day before it is due. The only problem for me might be getting to know the Mac if I ever need to use the EDM lab. I will just need to go to the lab and work with the Mac.

1 comment:

  1. EDM 310 is definitely a different class! I do not have a Mac, so learning how to use one will be difficult for myself as well.

    ReplyDelete